This Product Replaces Lithofin PSI in North America
VOC COMPLIANCE NOTIFICATION
IN 1 LITER CONTAINERS, THIS PRODUCT IS LEGAL FOR POSSESSION IN ALL 50 STATES.
TO RECENT REGULATIONS GOVERNING THE RELEASE OF VOLATILE ORGANIC
COMPOUNDS, LITHOFIN MN STAIN STOP MAY NOT BE SHIPPED IN 5 OR 10 LITER QUANTITIES TO
THE FOLLOWING STATES: CA, DC, DE, IL, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, & VA. WE WILL NOT SHIP 5 OR 10 LITER CONTAINERS TO THESE STATES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. HOWEVER, USERS IN THESE STATES MAY ORDER AND USE AS MANY 1 LITER CONTAINERS AS THEY WISH. NET
/ NET - IF YOU NEED 5 OR MORE LITERS OF LITHOFIN MN STAIN STOP, AND YOU LIVE IN THE
AFOREMENTIONED STATES, YOU MUST BUY THEM AS INDIVIDUAL LITERS.
- Lithofin MN Stain Stop is a no-nonsense, high performance, traditional solvent-based impregnator (sealer) with absolutely outstanding water repellent capability, and unusually good oil repellency for a silicone formulation.
- Lithofin MN Stain Stop IS A TRUE SOLVENT-BASED, PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH PRODUCT AND MUST BE HANDLED ACCORDING TO DIRECTIONS.
- We strongly recommend this product for use in areas that come into frequent contact with water such as showers, all exterior stone work, and flooring that is subjected to heavy routine cleaning.
- For architectural specifications, Lithofin MN Stain Stop may be substituted for GranQuartz 314P.
- Lithofin MN Stain Stop Replaces Lithofin PSI in North America.
- Lithofin MN Stain Stop ships by ground methods only. NO AIR SHIPMENTS.
Lithofin MN Stain Stop Impregnator is an ultra-high performance silicone (alkoxysilane) impregnator (sealer) suitable and recommended for use on all natural and man-made stones, regardless of finish
type. Lithofin MN Stain Stop is recommended for both interior and exterior applications, and provides maximum
protection from water penetration and water-borne stains. Oil stain protection is also very good (the best we've seen for a silicone impregnator), outperforming some recent fluorochemical products.
NOTE: Laboratory tests have shown that alkoxysilane can help stop intercapillary water transfer in marble. This is important to the serviceability and longevity of the stone. It has also been proven to act as a consolidating agent, further improving durability.
Lithofin MN Stain Stop allows the stone to breathe naturally, cures quickly, and offers a
totally natural appearance.