FREE CARE GUIDE WITH PURCHASE:
- Our Travertine Filler Kit is the easiest, fastest, and safest method available for repairing travertine holes and voids. It contains everything you need to fix your travertine holes now - just open the box and get the job done!
- Unlike epoxy / polyester resins (Tenax, Superior, etc.), our Travertine Filler Kit is non-toxic, non-flammable, AND CONTAINS NO POLYSTYRENE.
- There are NO TOXIC OR OBNOXIOUS FUMES
- The Travertine Filler kit does not require the use of flammable / toxic solvents for clean up
- Repairs are fast to perform - approximately 10:1 over epoxy / polyester resins
Our Travertine Survival Guide is provided free ($9.95 value) with the purchase of this product, and it will be sent to you electronically immediately after purchase
. It provides you with information and tips that can save you thousand of dollars in long term maintenance costs over the life of your stone
Finally, an easy-to-use travertine repair product that really works! Our kit lets you permanently repair unsightly travertine holes, voids, and missing travertine fill without using toxic and flammable epoxies and solvents, respirators, and razor blades. We've tested this product extensively in the field with excellent results. Better yet, we've handed it on-the-spot to homeowners to try for themselves, and they achieved results as good as ours on the first try. Nothing could be easier to use!
If you can mix water and powder in a cup with a stick, you can use this product to fill holes in travertine. It mixes quickly and easily, and cleans up with just plain water. Your repairs dry to a hard, matte finish that lasts up to 5 times longer than grout-based solutions.
Our Travertine Filler Kits come in two colors - "Light" for light and blonde travertines, and "Dark" for Noches, Walnuts, and darker colored stones. The two can be mixed together for custom color matches, and either can be custom-tinted with pure water-based tints (CalTints, etc.).
If you own travertine, you need travertine repair product on hand. It will pay for itself several times over the first time you use it, and will save you hundreds in professional repair charges over time. Fill travertine holes like a pro!