Have a Question? Call 1.866.801.4225 or text us at 714.398.8165 or Email
1. The surface must be clean and completely dry. A drying time of 1~2 days is necessary after cleaning of the area to be treated.
2. Apply the product evenly on the surface using a brush, paint roller, or applicator. AVOID APPLICATION IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT OR CONTACT WITH MOISTURE!
3. Allow the product to dwell on the surface for 10~15 minutes after application, adding more as necessary to keep the surface wet for the entire dwell period.
4. At the end of the dwell period, remove the remaining product completely from the surface with a clean cloth. DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON THE SURFACE!
5. For highly absorbent surfaces, additional applications may be required to achieve the desired result. Additional coats should be applied within 2 hours of the first.
6. Allow a minimum of 24 hours cure time before placing the treated surface into production.
* Always test in an inconspicuous area prior to use.