- Lithofin MN Care-Sheen is an engineered sacrificial coating that adds gloss to and protects both polished and unpolished natural stone surfaces. It may be buffed to an even higher shine.
- Lithofin MN Care-Sheen is suitable and recommended for the following applications:
- Adding gloss to polished natural stone surfaces that have become dulled.
- Adding gloss to matte finish or honed stones.
- To act as a sacrificial coating on stone flooring to help reduce scratching and acid etching.
- For architectural specifications, there is no substitute for Lithofin MN Care-Sheen.
- Lithofin MN Easy-Care should be used for the routine cleaning of flooring treated withany Lithofin or GranQuartz impregnator (sealer) or topical coating.
- Lithofin MN Care-Sheen is for INTERIOR USE ONLY.
- This product has no impact on the slip resistance of flooring surfaces.
Lithofin MN Care-Sheen is a special offering from the LITHOFIN-Range of natural and engineered stone (MN) products. Care-Sheen utilizes a free emulsion based on natural waxes, high quality polymers, and cleaning and self-glossing additives.
Lithofin MN Care-Sheen is highly recommended for adding significant gloss to and protecting polished stone flooring surfaces that have become dulled over time. It is also suitable and recommended as an initial treatment for rough or honed surfaces where a gloss finish is required without the mess and expense of physical polishing. Lithofin MN Care-Sheen contains cleaning substances and can be used for regular maintenance on surfaces subject to reasonable levels of wear and tear. For indoor use only.