- Stone Pro Pro Shine is primarily for use on granite, but may also be used on marble, travertine, and limestone in certain specific applications
- When polishing granite, Pro Shine "Dark" should be used for all granite colors except white. UNLESS YOUR GRANITE IS PRIMARILY WHITE, SELECT THE DARK VARIANT
- Pro Shine results are greatly enhanced when used with Stone Pro Polish Pro Crystallizer
- Pro Shine should be used with hogs hair or white nylon pads
- Surfaces should be sealed / resealed with the appropriate Stone Pro sealer (impregnator) after using Pro Shine
Stone Pro Pro Shine is a polishing powder that contains abrasives and chemicals that react with polished natural stones to create a deep shine and bring out the natual color and beauty. Pro Shine minimizes light surface scratching and adds final luster to polished natural stone surfaces.
Pro Shine is available in DARK and LIGHT formulas. When polishing granite, Pro Shine "Dark" should be used for all granite colors except white.